Pneumatic vibrators Findeva AG are used to help deposition of residual material on the walls of tanks, bunkers, containers, filters and pipelines.
Pneumatic Wripper Bullet Type K
Wide range of applications for industry, simple structure.
- high strength;
- the rotational speed of 7 300 to 35 000 min-1;
- centrifugal force from 130 to 4 050 N;
- reduced air flow;
- temperature up to 100°C
- max tempo. 150°C (high temperature version);
- Vibration is created by a bullet that rotates through the inserted guides from hardened steel.
- Nylon caps on both sides serve as a support for the ball and protect from dust and moisture.
- Case with four holes, depending on the application area.
Typical application areas:
- empty hopper;
- vibration tables;
- preventing the layering of the material on the surface of pipes, overpackers;
- for transportation of loose materials.